Salmon Arm, BC
Mill Tech Industries is an innovative company providing leading-edge, high speed lumber handling equipment to the forest industry. Based out of our Salmon Arm, BC facility, we are currently looking to add another full time person to our Design Team.
Job duties would include:
- Adhere to and promote company safety standards.
- Mechanical Design and Drafting.
- Producing CAD production shop detail drawings in AutoCAD and perhaps some Solid Works.
- Equipment inspections as part of the manufacturing process.
- Depending on experience, engineering tasks including component selection and sizing.
Training & Skill Set:
- Proficient working with AutoCAD with minimum supervision.
- Technical training in mechanical design in college or university.
- Knowledge of sawmill equipment would be an asset.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Capable of multi-tasking and working under pressure.
- Methodical, with superior attention to detail using sound judgment skills.
The position is full time with competitive pay and benefits after passing probation.
Please submit your resume & cover letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.